Location/General information: • Located only 200 metres from the beach and 150 metres from the centre of Golden Sands, Hotel Mimosa offers diverse eating venues and free private parking. • The Mimosa has 2 outdoor swimming pools with water slides, 2 pools for children and an indoor swimming pool. • A kindergarten and a playground for children are provided. • A doctor, a dentist and a pharmacy are available on site. Accommodation: • Number of Hotel Rooms: 331 Food & beverage: • The main restaurant features an open-air terrace. There is a Bavarian pub, a barbecue restaurant as well as 3 pool bars. SPA & Wellness: • SPA and Wellness Centre, Jacuzzi, Turkish/Steam Bath Hotel Facilities:
• General - Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Garden, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Elevator, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Design Hotel, Luggage Storage, Airconditioning, Designated Smoking Area.
• Activities - Sauna, Fitness Centre, Games Room, Solarium, Spa & Wellness Centre, Massage, Children's Playground, Billiards, Table Tennis, Darts, Jacuzzi, Turkish/Steam Bath, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool.
• Services - Laundry, Barber/Beauty Shop, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Car Hire, Fax/Photocopying.
• Internet - Wired internet is available in the business centre at an additional charge.
• Parking - Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
Please click on button [Add review] and share with us your opinion.
By sharing your experiences you're helping travellers make better choices for their trips. Thank you!
Mimosa HotelJohn | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulI'v payed 4 stars hotel and I'v got 3 stars hotel! Bad room, bad services, bad food! Bad facilities: gym, tenis, computer club, etc. In fact, all of these doesn't exist!!!
Do not go there! You know now! Open your eyes big BIG BIG!
Was this review helpful to you? YesNoMimosa Hotelflorina | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulSpent 3 nights at Mimoza for Easter 2006 and we hade a very nice surprise. The hotel is very nice, very good food, also well prepared. The swimming pools were very clean, nice, indicated if you have children since there is one for them too. I appreciated the care of the staff, even is their english is not excellent they are tying. Go and stay and have fun!Was this review helpful to you? YesNoMimosa HotelSvenchek | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulmy opinion about the hotel is that there isalot of butifull things in it.
I'm glad that I spend there a wonderfull vacantion with my friends in this hotel.The personal was very kind,and I'm very pleased with the guys in the computers hall.
To who it may concern-Go, See, Have a great time!!!Was this review helpful to you? YesNoMimosa HotelAndy | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulSpent a few days around the very substantial pool...good atmosphere (full of friendly Germans)..safe pools for children and a bigger pool with slides for older kids etcWas this review helpful to you? YesNo