Location/General information: • On a calm and cozy spot, 200 m from the beach in Golden Sands. • The Gradina hotel features an outdoor swimming pool with a pool bar, a sports centre and a spa area. A shop with sports equipment and souvenirs is available on site. Accommodation: • Number of Hotel Rooms: 140 • In the rooms - telephone, Sat-TV, mini-bar, balcony and WC/shower. The family rooms are twice the size of a standard room, very comfortable for families with children. Food & beverage: • The restaurant serves buffet breakfast and dinner with Bulgarian and European dishes. You can also enjoy your meal outside. Hotel Facilities:
• General - Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Garden, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Elevator, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Airconditioning, Designated Smoking Area, Restaurant (a la carte), Snack Bar, Sun Terrace.
• Activities - Sauna, Fitness Centre, Games Room, Massage, Children's Playground, Billiards, Table Tennis, Darts, Hiking, Cycling, Diving, Horse Riding, Snorkelling, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal).
• Services - Room Service, Airport Shuttle, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Bicycle Rental, Packed Lunches, Car Hire, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, Ticket Service, Vending Machine (drinks), Water Sports Facilities on site.
• Internet - Free! Wi-fi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
• Parking - Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
Please click on button [Add review] and share with us your opinion.
By sharing your experiences you're helping travellers make better choices for their trips. Thank you!
Gradina HotelMRS Rafferty | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulWe stayed here in2003 in this hotel It was very basic for a three star which was rated in the Balkans brochure.The staff were not helpfull in any way. The breakfast was a disaster from first morning, so we just ate out. Have been going to golden sands since 1994 this was a big disappointment. The only good thing about this hotel was we had a room at the very top and got a breeze from the sea.Was this review helpful to you? YesNoGradina HotelEbert | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulVery nice 3 star hotel. Quite large rooms with air cons, clean. Good location beach very near. The staff was very polite. Food was ok. It has everything for 3 star hotel. The only con was lift start from 4th floor. Recommended +Was this review helpful to you? YesNo