Location/General information: • Set in a magnificent, landscaped garden and boasting amazing sea views, the Oasis Boutique Hotel is part of the Riviera Holiday Club, decorated in a contemporary style with sophisticated interiors. • Natural materials and warm colours have been used during the renovation of the hotel to create an intimate and relaxing ambience. Accommodation: • Number of Hotel Rooms: 20 • Every room has a safe for your convenience and during the winter, all the rooms are heated, making the Oasis in the summer resort Golden Sands a perfect all-year destination. Food & beverage: • Mediterranean cuisine is served at the La Terrasse Restaurant, which has a fireplace and an open-air terrace with marvellous sea views. You can also sip refreshing drinks at the lobby bar or the pool bar. Hotel Facilities:
• General - Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Garden, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Elevator, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Safety Deposit Box, Design Hotel, Luggage Storage, Airconditioning, Restaurant (a la carte), Sun Terrace.
• Activities - Tennis Court, Sauna, Fitness Centre, Spa & Wellness Centre, Massage, Children's Playground, Jacuzzi, Turkish/Steam Bath, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal).
• Services - Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Airport Shuttle, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, VIP Room Facilities, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Bicycle Rental, Car Hire, Fax/Photocopying, Ticket Service, ATM/Cash Machine on site.
• Internet - Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
• Parking - Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Please click on button [Add review] and share with us your opinion.
By sharing your experiences you're helping travellers make better choices for their trips. Thank you!
Oasis HotelJ Stalkeria | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulA mon avis Oasis est l'hôtel qui a le plus de classe dans toute Riviera. Sur une hauteur au-dessus de la plage, il est en retrait du reste de la station. Des tapis épais, des huiles de qualité aux murs, il a un charme désuet, tout en respectant un excellent confort au niveau des chambres. Le restaurant a une terrasse de rêve avec vue sur les bateaux ...Was this review helpful to you? YesNo