Mak - location on the map / GPSLocation/General information: • The Hotel Mak is situated right in the middle of the Golden Sands resort, nestling among lush green, centuries-old trees, just 300 metres away from the sea. • The main alley of the resort is very close by as well, yet the hotel provides maximum relaxation and comfort. • The city of Varna is 18 km and Varna airport is 25 km away. It is only 300 metres to the next bus stop from the Mak hotel. Accommodation: • Number of Hotel Rooms: 148 Food & beverage: • The restaurant of the Mak hotel boasts an inviting outdoor terrace among trees and lush green plants, allowing you to enjoy the great cuisine surrounded by fresh sea air. There is a buffet-style dinner, but the restaurant also offers a-la-carte dining. • The Hotel Mak's pool bar provides a cool atmosphere on hot summer days. When the night comes on, the fresh sea breeze calls up all guests to enjoy exotic cocktails and refreshing drinks. • The unique sky bar with its red-coloured interior invites you to dance the night away. Its wonderful outdoor terraces offer a superb panoramic view of the whole resort and the sea. Hotel Facilities:
• General - Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Garden, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Elevator, Safety Deposit Box, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel, Airconditioning, Designated Smoking Area.
• Activities - Sauna, Fitness Centre, Massage, Billiards, Table Tennis, Darts, Outdoor Swimming Pool.
• Services - Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Laundry, Barber/Beauty Shop, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Shoe Shine, Car Hire, Fax/Photocopying.
• Internet - Wi-fi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
• Parking - Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Please click on the button below to use our online booking service to check availability and make your reservation request.
Please click on button [Add review] and share with us your opinion.
By sharing your experiences you're helping travellers make better choices for their trips. Thank you!
Mak HotelJ. Vissenberg | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulI visited recently (july 2003) Hotel Mak.
It's a nice hotel with very friendly staff. The staff is very helpfull if there are any problems. The food is very good and you have a lot af to choose from. The hotel has a nice swimming pool with a nice bar for refreshments. It's child friendly hotel.
I would recommend this hotel to my friends.Was this review helpful to you? YesNo