Location/General information: • The Lilia Hotel is situated 30 meters from the beach among lush greenery. • Hotel has a superb frontline location in the the resort and just 600 metres from the centre. • Lilia hotel offers rooms with air conditioning and a balcony each, breakfast and free parking nearby. • Guests of the Lilia can relax at the outdoor roof top swimming pools or directly at the sandy beach of Golden Sands. • The Golden Sands Resort is situated 17 km north of Varna, at the foot of the Frangen Plateau. • It is a unique combination of calm and warm sea, century-old forests extending down to the very sea shore, and a beach covered with fine golden sand. Accommodation: • Number of Hotel Rooms: 174 • All spacious rooms provide a private bathroom, satellite TV and a seating area. Food & beverage: • All Inclusive Light is available at an additional cost and comprises lunch and dinner as well as selected beverages. • The Lilia features a restaurant, a sky bar, a lobby bar, a barbecue area and a beer house serving tasty meals and beverages. • There is also a refined night club with a rich choice of drinks. Hotel Facilities:
• General - Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Shops in Hotel.
• Activities - Sauna, Fitness Centre, Fishing, Solarium, Massage, Billiards, Table Tennis, Windsurfing, Hiking, Diving, Outdoor Swimming Pool.
• Services - Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Barber/Beauty Shop, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Souvenirs/Gift Shop, Fax/Photocopying.
• Internet - Wired internet is available in public areas at an additional charge.
• Parking - Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
Please click on button [Add review] and share with us your opinion.
By sharing your experiences you're helping travellers make better choices for their trips. Thank you!
Lilia HotelAbdullah Bomarzog | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulLast summer i went to Lilia , and it was my 1st time , everyone told me that Lilia is the most beautiful hotel , i didnt believe them but when i was there ,, i had the most beautiful time in my life and im soo sure that i 'll be there this summer ;) Was this review helpful to you? YesNoLilia HotelJohn Dawson | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulGreat Hotel. Staff were very friendly only downside was having to pay for the use of the roof pool when you are a resident of the hotel. That aside we had a great time at the hotel and at Golden Sands in general. GREAT HOLIDAYWas this review helpful to you? YesNo