Location/General information: • The recently built Holiday Park is set amidst a lush park and flower garden, with a fresh sea breeze, a short walking distance from the centre of the popular Golden Sands Resort. • The hotel is only 200 metres away from the main bus station, where buses to Golden Sands and to Varna are leaving, making it a convenient venue for business travellers. • Holiday Park is around 450 metres from the 5-km long, beautiful sandy beaches. • Plunge in the pool and take advantage of the beach chairs and umbrellas. • There is also a pool section for children as well as a playground, where you can spend some fun hours with your little ones. Accommodation: • Number of Hotel Rooms: 145 • The balconies of the rooms offer a view of the swimming pool or the garden. Food & beverage: • Enjoy various dishes at the main restaurant with a gorgeous terrace, or taste grilled specialities at the BBQ Restaurant. SPA & Wellness: • Be pampered at the wellness centre of the Holiday Park, which offers a variety of treatments and visit the beauty salon offering diverse beauty services. Hotel Facilities:
• General - Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Garden, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Elevator, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Airconditioning.
• Activities - Sauna, Fitness Centre, Solarium, Spa & Wellness Centre, Massage, Children's Playground, Table Tennis, Darts, Outdoor Swimming Pool.
• Services - Room Service, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Packed Lunches, Car Hire, Fax/Photocopying, Ticket Service.
• Internet - Wi-fi is available in public areas at an additional charge.
• Parking - Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and charges are applicable.
Please click on button [Add review] and share with us your opinion.
By sharing your experiences you're helping travellers make better choices for their trips. Thank you!
Holiday Park HotelTania | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulGreat holiday. 24 Hour bar. Pleasant staff. Lovely hotel. Hundreds of steps to get to the hotel. Not really for the less able. Food is not your typical English cuisine.....I know its another country :-) Drinks are really cheap. Asked for a bottle of stella , the bottle was the size of a bottle of wine..:-))))
Have a good holiday.Was this review helpful to you? YesNoHoliday Park HotelTadhg O'Shea | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThe hotel rooms were very nice and very clean. The carpets could do with changing as they have multiple stains. the hotel itself is nice. The reception desk is a joke if you require them to speak english. You are required to wear a silly plastic wrist band for the entire stay and should you choose not to you will be charged for its removal. The wrist bands indicate the nature of your custom i.e whether you are half or full board. Was this review helpful to you? YesNoHoliday Park HotelNina | 1 out of 1 found this review helpfulA very nice hotel, very clean and modern. 84 steps (yes, we counted them ;)) down to the street taking you in the middle of everything. The staff is superb, as well as the food. Was this review helpful to you? YesNo