Location/General information: • Bellevue hotel is a 3-star hotel, suitable for those who look for calmness, home coziness, special personal attention, good cooking and wholesome food. • Situated in the south part of the "Golden Sands" National Park also called "Chaika", 9 miles from the center of Varna, surrounded by a virgin forest, the hotel offers to its visitors the amazing sea panorama of the North Black Sea coast. Accommodation: • Number of Hotel Rooms: 67 • All of the rooms and common parts in the "Bellevue" hotel are air-conditioned and central sound-screened. • In perfect combination of comfort and coziness the rooms are equipped with phone, TV and fridge. • Every room has a separate terrace with lovely sea view. • A room service is available non-stop for the visitors. Food & beverage: • There are one main restaurant and two banquet halls for 60, 25 and 30 persons at "Bellevue" hotel. • "Bellevue" terrace - 200 seats: You will be offered with the special summer menu of a number of seasonal salads and dishes at the swimming pool near to the terrace in a nonformal atmosphere. • "Bellevue" Bar - 30 seats: It is an excellent place for business meetings and private conversations in cozily and quietly atmosphere. Hotel Facilities:
• General - Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Grounds, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Elevator, Safe, Heating, Baggage Storage, Air Conditioning.
• Activities - Sauna, Fitness Center, Solarium, Massage, Pool Table, Ping Pong, Windsurfing, Outdoor Swimming Pool.
• Services - Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Airport Shuttle, Laundry, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Packed Lunches, Car Rental, Fax/Photocopying.
• Internet - Wi-fi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
• Parking - Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
No reviews available for this Hotel, do you want to add the first review?
Please click on button [Add review] and share with us your opinion.
By sharing your experiences you're helping travellers make better choices for their trips. Thank you!